New Racing Dynamics Coil over suspension systems
The Racing Dynamics coilover systems are individually assembled using high quality components to make a superior suspension system. Each shock absorber utilizes a specially designed piston which allows for stiff low speed compression and rebound force allowing more control when driver corning creates inputs like roll, dive or squat. During normal fast speed inputs such as bumps will cause the suspension to respond in a smoother more subtle manner.
1) Each shock absorbers has 24 steps of adjustable. You will note a click for each step. Each front component includes a adjustable camber plate to tune your front tire contact patch.
2) Components are bright dipped anodized for great appearance and long lasting life.
3) Each corner is dyno tuned during assembly.
4) Each front shock assembly includes our high performance camber plate and spherical bearing for ease of camber adjustment.
5) Each front strut comes with our precision radial bearing mount which fits into the upper spring perch. This allows the camber plate and piston shaft to spin separately from the strut. This reduces approximately 95% of the noise generally associated with camber plates.
6) Each system comes complete with 2 spanner wrenches, 2 mm Allen key for adjust knob and 5 mm Allen key for camber adjusting settings.
7) Each chassis system is built to order and thoroughly tested prior to shipment. Please allow 3 weeks for shipment.
BMW 5 Series e60 196 32 E6 040 $1495.00