vehicles & Parts>Automotive parts>Automotive Exhaust
Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for BMW 323i/328i E46; Z3 E36/7; 528i E39 with M52 6-cylinder engine, and manual or automatic transmissions. Models with air pumps may require modifications. These high performance headers were developed in Germany and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. They are intended for track and off road use only unless you weld in catalytic converters. Kit comes complete with gaskets. Left Hand Drive models only. Not for xi four wheel drive models.
- Design utilizes a F1-style merge collector for reduced turbulence and creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing, TIG welded and polished finish. 304 stainless steel tubing and flanges.
- Includes 4 O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original down pipe configuration, does not include catalytic converters - not useable on the public roads! Check your local regulations
- Improvement is approximately 8-10 hp. With our ECU tuning software upgrades we have seen increases of over 30 HP
- Design utilizes equal length headers, smooth mandrel bends and large F1-style collectors
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation
- BMW 320i, 323i, 328i, Ci, is E46 1998-2000 with M52 motor
- BMW Z3 2.0L, 2.3L & 2.8L E36/7 E36/8 4/1996-10/2000 with M52 Motor + two bolt manifold exit flange
- BMW 528i E39 2/1995-6/2003 with M52 Motor + two bolt manifold exit flange