vehicles & Parts>Automotive parts>Automotive Exhaust
We have upgraded our Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust Headers for BMW 325i/330i/Z3/Z4 with M54 6-cylinder engine, and manual and automatic transmissions. These high performance headers were developed in Germany and are manufactured out of heavy gauge T304 stainless steel for long life. They are intended for track and off road use only unless you weld in catalytic converters. Kit comes complete with gaskets. Left Hand Drive models only. Not for xi four wheel drive models.
- Design utilizes a F1-style merge collector for reduced turbulence and creates more horsepower and torque
- All T304 stainless steel heavy tubing and heavy duty 304 stainless steel flanges.
- Improved TIG welding with each weld back purged so each weld is protected on both the front and rear sides
- Includes 4 O2 (lambda) sensor ports just like the original down pipe configuration, does not include catalytic converters - not useable on the public roads! Check your local regulations
- Improvement is approximately 12 hp. With our ECU tuning software upgrades we have seen increases of over 30 HP
- Design utilizes equal length headers, smooth mandrel bends and large F1-style collectors
- Headers really make the car noticeably faster across the rpm range with minimal additional noise
- Straight forward installation
- BMW 320i, 325i, 330i E46 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2000-06
- BMW Z3 E36/7, E36/8 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2000-02
- BMW Z4 E85, E86 2.2L, 2.5L & 3.0L 2002-05