My Cart: 0 item(s)
Downpipe for BMW X5 3.0d, 3.0sd, xDrive30d, xDrive35d E70 with M57 diesel engine 2007-13. Eliminates the largest restriction in your exhaust. Large stainless steel input flange with 76mm/3" mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded with brushed finish. For left hand drive models only!
- Our master downpipes were designed on USA model BMW's so the fit is correct.
- Watch out for low price versions that use standard steel connection flanges, yes lower cost but tend to rust. Our connection flanges are stainless steel.
- Beware of models designed for European models which have different flange orientation connection to the center muffler
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM particulate filter for maximum power and sound
- Includes flex joint to reduce vibration from the engine and allows alignment during installation
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 25 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
- BMW X5 3.0d, 3.0sd E70 with M57 diesel engine 2007-2008
- BMW X5 xDrive30d E70 with M57 diesel engine 2009-2010
- BMW X5 xDrive35d E70 with M57 diesel engine 2009-2010
- These parts are intended for off road or track use only!