This is one the best of our MINI intercooler program. Mini applications include R55, R56, R57 2006-15 and 2nd models for Mini Cooper S R models - R54, R55, R56, R60. Our intercoolers are bar and plate especially designed for maximum efficiency within the allowable mounting areas It has taken us some time to find the proper designs and correct manufacturing facilities to meet our quality and performance requirements. You will see that this models does just that. Some of those performance requirements are outlined below under ADVANTAGES.
- Each intercooler is manufactured with bar and plate construction for greater heat dissipation. This design is more efficient transferring heat and minimizes heat soak. Bar and plate will generally recover faster from heat either in the engine compartment or repeated heating from energetic driving. Like at track events.
- Our intercooler design allows us to increase the number of rows in a given frontal area by up to 25% over conventional designs
- Our intercoolers utilize powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance over bare aluminum especially in the front of cars where rain and debris is blown into the intercooler at pressure and speed.
- Stepped design for more cooling capacity
- Weights only 26 lbs
- Our intercoolers use cast aluminum end caps, a bit more expensive but they provide more rounded shapes for better airflow. Cast aluminum end caps give the best results in air flow and reliability. Each end cap is TIG welded to the intercooler core.
- Easy straight forward installation
- Mini Cooper S Hardtop 2006-14 R56**
Mini Cooper S Clubman 2006-14 R55**
Mini Cooper S Cabrio 2009-15 R57**
Mini Cooper S Coupe 2010-15 R58**
Mini Cooper S Roadster 2009-15 R59**
Mini Cooper S Countryman 2010-16 R60**
Mini Cooper S Paceman 2012-16 R60**
- ** Includes JCW models. R55/R56/R57 2006-2015**
**Prefacelift & GP2 models require slight modification inside the front bumper**