Build you own M2 GTS, M3 GTS or M4 GTS starting with our Racing Dynamics Competition high performance top mount intercooler for your BMW M2 Competition with S55 motor F87 2018 on, M3 F80 chassis, M4 Coupe F82 and M4 Convertible F83 2014 to present. To make power the first thing you need to do is cool the intake air. You can crank up the boost but all you will do is heat the incoming air and gain nothing. This is a special new design that fits in place of the BMW OEM intercooler and adds additional performance.
- Like our other intercoolers the end caps are cast aluminum rather than weldments to incorporate smooth more fluid air flow unlike welded end caps which tend to have tight corners causing air flow turbulence.
- Our cast aluminum end caps are stronger than the OEM plastic end caps
- Through more efficient design of bar and fin structure we are able to increase the cooling core by 60% providing more cooling to induction air. Colder induction air equals more horsepower.
- Our end caps have air dividers/directors cast in them for an even distribution of intake air through the intercooler
- Our design incorporates a dual pass design with 2 stage water cooling for increased efficiency thus reducing intake air even further.
- Our intercooler is designed as a direct bolt in replacement for the OEM intercooler. All hose inlets and outlets align with the existing engine configuration.
- BMW M2 competition with 3.0l S55B30 engine F87 2018 to present
BMW M3 Sedan F80 with 3.0l S55B30 engine 2014 - 2018
BMW M4 Coupe F82 and M4 Convertible F83 with 3.0l S55B30 engine 2014 to present