Front strut brace for BMW 320i/328i/335i/428i/435i all f30/f32 2013 on. Each Racing Dynamics strut brace was design by professional race car engineers for chassis stiffness and ease of mounting.
- Each strut brace is designed using our specially designed extrusion for increased stiffness and properties to allow bending of the alloy without crimping at the bends or need to cut and weld multiple pieces (an inherently weaker design).
- This rectangular extrusion has an internal web design to increase its torsion and longitudinal rigidity during hard cornering thereby maintaining good tire contact with the ground and restricting the spreading of the shock towers during this high stress.
- Each movable joint is this strut brace is straight and held with 2 bolts which is extremely rigid in torsion and compression which are the 2 major stresses we are trying to control in high performance maneuvering events. This is much stiffer than any heim joint design.
- End plates are machined on high speed machining centers for exactness and repeat ability ensuring the BMW owner of the finest strut brace available anywhere.
- BMW 3 Series 320i, 328i, 335i, 340i including X drive and diesel f30, f31, f32 2013 on
BMW 3 series Gran Turismo 320i, 328i, 335i including X drive and diesel f34
BMW 4 series 420i, 428i, 430i, 435i, 440i including X drive and diesel f32, f33, f36