Front strut brace for MINI Cooper S R56 2007-2013.
- Our strut brace is manufactured out of a special aluminum extrusion specifically designed to fit the very tight engine compartment of the turbocharged MINI Cooper S model.
- Each Racing Dynamics strut brace was designed by professional race car engineers for chassis stiffness and ease of mounting.
- this strut brace is designed using our specially designed extrusion for increased stiffness and properties to allow bending of the alloy without crimping at the bends or need to cut and weld multiple pieces (an inherently weaker design).
- End plates are machined on high speed machining centers for exactness and repeat ability ensuring the MINI owner of the finest strut brace available anywhere.
- All components are TIG aircraft quality welded. No weak swivel joints that reduce torsion stiffness. The addition of this strut brace will reduce chassis flex when driving your MINI hard through the corners. This additional stiffness will help control tire contact with the road improving turn in response and can reduce understeer.
- Ours is the only strut brace that fits without the need of replacing or modifying the battery cover or the air box. Strut brace is polished to a high luster and includes a blue RACING DYNAMICS logo decal.
- Easy bolt in installation.
- MINI Cooper S Clubman R55 2008-2015
- MINI Cooper S 3-door hatchback R56 2007-13
- MINI Cooper S Convertible R57 2009-15
- MINI Cooper S Coupe R58 2011-2015
- Mini Cooper S Roadster R59 2012-2015