This Racing Dynamics MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S R56 rear strut brace is manufactured with a 100% carbon fiber center bar, not carbon fiber wrapped around aluminum or carbon fiber look but real carbon fiber for extreme lightness and stiffness.
- Lighter and stiffer than aluminum.
- This strut tower brace is a precision machined structural component that will increase chassis rigidity for the driving enthusiast.
- It increases the chassis rigidity by tying the two rear shock towers together. You will notice the improved handling when cornering hard. A must when the car is driven in autocrosses or track events.
- Shock tower mounting plates are precision machined CNC end plates for accurate and easy mounting. Mounts to existing mounting points, no drilling required. Installation requires removal of the OEM cargo extender latches.
- MINI Cooper Hatchback R56 2007-2013
MINI Cooper S Hatchback R56 2007-2013