- Porsche 911, 911SC 3.0 L, and Carrera 3.2 Models from 1974-89. Models 1974-79 use bolt in O2 sensor bung to close off O2 bung for early models.
- Re use old gaskets for both end connections of test pipe.
- bolt-on for driver's schools and race events or to test your catalytic converter. Off road use only!
- Increased horsepower, torque and sound. About 10 HP more and better throttle response.
- Manufactured out of T304 Stainless steel and polished for excellent look.
- Design is bulged in the center to mimic the shape of a catalytic converter to closely simulate the air flow. (will not pass smog test)
- Includes O2 sensor bung so your fuel injection system continues to operate correctly and can continue to adjust mixture for maximum performance
Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 1974-76
Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 1976-77
Porsche 911SC 1978-83
Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 1984-89