Primary muffler bypass pipe, Porsche 911 C2/4 1989-94 (964); Carrera Cup tube.
- Top quality mandrel bent polished 304 stainless steel pipe that replaces the primary muffler. This muffler is located at the back of the engine just in front of the rear valance.
- This power tube reduces the rear end weight by 25 lbs.
- Can be used alone or combine with secondary muffler bypass pipe, part number 964.14.36.001, for the best bang-for-the-buck upgrade and aggressive Carrera Cup car sound!
- Replacement of the primary muffler with this test pipe gives about 15 HP abd 13 foot lbs. of torque.
- Can be installed without need to reprogramming ECU.
- Porsche 964 Carrera 2 1990-1994
Porsche 964 Carrera 4 1989-1994
Porsche 964 RS America 1992-94.
Porsche 964 turbo look 1991-94
Porsche 964 Cup 1990-93