Downpipe for Porsche 971 Panamera V6 3.0L single turbo 2017 to present. For left hand drive models. Optional 200 cell sport cat also available.
- Mandrel bent downpipe manufactured out of 304 stainless steel, TIG welded. Eliminates the large restriction in your exhaust.
- The downpipe is 3" diameter polished stainless steel.
- Straight-through tubing section replaces the heavy and restrictive OEM catalytic converters for maximum power and sound
- Improves horsepower and torque significantly. Approximately 20 HP with a tune.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM primary catalytic converters
- Less thermal load on the turbocharger
- Reduces turbo lag
- Removes factory catalytic convers for 20 HP & 15+ ft/lbs increase
- Can be used in conjuntion with 971.10.00.100 for more complete system
- Porsche 971 Panamera V6 turbo 2017 to present
These parts are intended for off road or track use only!
This product is sold for off road use only. It is not legal for use on public highways. This product is not for sale or use in California. It is available to our international customers for use within legal limits in their domicile.