Exhaust headers for Porsche Boxster 97-04 (986) (986) 2.5L, 2.7L & 3.2L 1997-2004.
- These high performance headers were originally developed in Germany by a leading tuner and are manufactured out of 100% T304 stainless steel for long life.
Note: Removes primary catalytic converters in OE manifolds, not legal for street use. Check local regulations.
- No changes to smog equipment on 2.5L.
- Creates more horsepower and torque across the RPM range, improvement is approximately 11 hp
- Design utilizes equal length 42mm (1-5/8") primary tubes and F1-style merge collectors.
- Minimal additional noise on 2.5L, more aggressive tone on 2.7L
- Excellent high-polished finish and TIG welds.
- Comes complete with O2 sensor bungs and bung caps if sensors not used
- Porsche Boxster Roadster Convertible 986 1996-98 2.5L
Porsche Boxster Roadster Convertible 986 1999-04 2.7L
Porsche Boxster Roadster Convertible 986 2000-04 3.2L